Format of writing any Email/Letter



Format of writing any Email/Letter



From           : joubairrru76@gmail.com
To               : yousufreza@gmail.com
Sent             : Sunday, 20 July, 2019; 10:00 pm.
Subject        : ................ (From Question)

My dear Friend/Father………(Name here)
At first take my cordial love/Salam. I hope you are fine by grace of Almighty of Allah. I am also fine.  I got an email/letter from you yesterday. Thank you for your email/letter. In your letter you wanted to know about ......................(Write here as question wants)
That’s all for now. No more today. Wishing you a sound/good health, peaceful mind and all the best of luck. Carry my best regards to your parents and affections to your brothers and sisters.

Your loving Friend/Son
………(Name here)
Click here Download this File  in M/S Word
Powered by Blogger.